Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your compare list.
Product was successfully added to your wishlist.
Fesal.com Privacy Notice
- Controllers of Personal Information
- What Personal Information About Customers Does Fesal.com Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does Fesal.com Share the Information it Receives?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- What Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use Fesal.com ?
- Notices and Revisions
- Examples of Information Collected
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Fesal.com is controlled by Fisal s.r.l. . , Vicoletto Pepi, 5 - 84016 Pagani (SA) - Italy
What Personal Information About Customers Does Fesal.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at Fesal.com. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Fesal.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Fesal.com on other Web sites. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
- E-mail Communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Fesal.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Information from Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing, Recommended for You, personalised advertisements on other Web sites (e.g., Fesal Associates with content served by Fesal.com) and storage of items in your Shopping Basket between visits.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Back to top
Does Fesal.com share the Information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Fesal.com shares customer information only as described below and with Fesal s.n.c. and the subsidiaries which Fesal.com , controls and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Fesal.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Fesal.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Fesal.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Fesal.com, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice.
- With your consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites?
Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
Fesal.com also displays personalised third-party advertising based on personal information about customers, such as purchases on Fesal.com . Click here for more information about the personal information that we gather. Although Fesal.com does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalised advertisement meet the criteria used to personalise the ad (for example, users in the United Kingdom who browsed for or bought classical music). If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to personalise the third-party advertisements we display to you, please adjust your Advertising Preferences
What Information Can I Access?
Fesal.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Fesal.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Click here to see some examples. This list will change as our website evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Fesal.com features as Your Profile, Wish Lists and Customer Reviews
Are Children Allowed to Use Fesal.com ?
Fesal.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Fesal.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at Fesal.com, please e-mail us a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you: search for a product; place an order through Fesal.com ;
provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or your Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; compile Wish Lists or other gift registries, provide and rate Reviews; and employ other personal notification services such as such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped (including addresses and phone numbers); people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in 1-Click settings; content of reviews and e-mails to us; the personal description in your Your Profile; and financial information.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at Fesal.com include: up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences, address book and 1-Click settings); payment settings (including credit-card information and gift certificate, gift card and cheque balances); e-mail notification settings (including Alerts, Available to Order notifications, Delivers, Recommended for You and newsletters); recommendations (including recent product-view history, prior-order history and Favourites); Wish Lists and Marketplace seller accounts and Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Requests and Recommendations, your Listmania lists, "So You'd Like to..." guides, personal profile, people you tagged as interesting).
Credit card info
we are not storing Credit card information of the clients